Sunday, July 19, 2009

Manic Monday Links

Here are five fun links I found:

Here is an awesome new version of the Rickroll featuring Nirvana. Also take note of the article below the video about the new marijuana app for the iphone.

Speaking of apps, check out the Amazing Girlfriend Manager. I didn't know whether to cringe or laugh. At least they recommend for "moral reasons" not to have more than one girlfriend at a time.

So much fun...a picture guide to all of the muppets from Sesame Street

Here is a fun music video that is super crafty

I found this maternity tee on line for future geeks. So awesome.

There you go...five links for Monday.

Wait.. I lied. Here is an awesome bonus one about... I'm not going to tell you. Check this out!

2 comments:

  1. I love the maternity shirt. So great. It took me awhile to get it, which is sad, but I laughed out loud when I figured it out. I thought my computer was just being slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these links were great...
    loved loved loved the muppets one,
    the music video was beautiful, makes me wish i spoke french... reminded me of the White Stripes video with lego
    For the next baby i want that maternity tee...

    ReplyDelete